We are excited to announce that the CanFASD Online Learning Program is moving over to a new and improved platform! The courses will have the same great content but with a new look and more options to bring you an interactive experience.
What does this mean for current learners?
If you are currently enrolled in a CanFASD e-learning course that will expire in 2024, your new account will go live the week of December 11th. You will receive an email from our new hosting platform with your login information and details. Unfortunately, we cannot replicate your course progress in the new system. However, you will have access to the old system until December 31, 2023 to complete the course and download your certificate.
If you are enrolled in a course that will expire before December 31st, nothing will change! You can still access the old learning platform up until your expiry date to complete your course and download your certificate.
If you registered for a course this year and do not receive an email with your new login info by December 15th, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your junk mail and spam mail folders!
Sign up for a new online learning course!
All of our current courses will be available in our new online learning system, including:
- Foundations in FASD (also available in French)
- FASD for Community and Social Service Professionals
- FASD for Judicial and Legal Professionals
- FASD for Solicitor General Professionals (also available in French)
- FASD for School Staff: Practical Strategies for the School Environment
- Identifying Best Practices for FASD (also available in French)
- The Prevention Conversation
- Substance Use and Treatment in FASD (also available in French)
- Multidisciplinary Training for Diagnosis of FASD
We recommend holding off on purchasing new courses until next Monday when our new system goes live.
We expect this transition will go smoothly with minimal disruptions. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.