Prevention Matters 2015
About this event:
Prevention Matters 2015 invites delegates to explore how individuals, families, and communities can create environments for lifelong health. The following objectives have been set:
- Identify the primary prevention efforts that impact health during the preconception, prenatal, the perinatal period, and early childhood.
- Examine current research and programming that positively impacts the health of children, families, and communities.
- Identify how communities can share information and influence policy.
- Explore ways for individuals and communities to collaborate in creating environments for lifelong health.
- Develop new contacts in the field of prevention and health.
The deadline for abstracts is January 15, 2015.